1 a short period of wandering bush life engaged in by an australian aborigine as an occasional interruption of regular work often used in the phrase go walkabout the man who went walkabout was making a ritual journey bruce chatwin. 1 australian a temporary return to traditional aboriginal life taken especially between periods of work or residence in modern society and usually involving a period of travel through the bush
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.