Culture also provides an informal control mechanism a strong sense of identification with the organization and shared understanding among employees about what is important. Understanding organizational culture manages to communicate complex for those who are less familiar with the concepts discussed as well as providing a depth and critique of interest to those already familiar with the topics. 1 the concept of organizational culture organizational culture is one of the major issues in academic research and education in organization theory as well as in management practice there are good reasons for this the cultural dimension is central in all aspects of organizational life. Organizational culture is the sum of values and rituals which serve as glue to integrate the members of the organization richard perrin culture is a carrier of meaning
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.