Albert speer albert speer german architect who was adolf hitlers chief architect 1933 45 and minister for armaments and war production 1942 45 speer studied at the technical schools in karlsruhe munich and berlin and acquired an architectural license in 1927. Speer long protested his innocence but as hitlers architect of choice he masterminded building projects that were explicitly predicated on the removal and extermination of alien races ignorance of the wider context of nazi policy is a logical impossibility. Albert speer was a young architect and academic who became fascinated with hitler and the nsdap around 1930 2 speer joined the party in 1931 and came to hitlers attention after completing some architectural work for nazi leaders
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.