Pluto is a dwarf planet that lies in the kuiper belt an area full of icy bodies and other dwarf planets out past neptune pluto is very small only about half the width of the united states and its biggest moon charon is about half the size of pluto almost all the planets travel around the sun in nearly perfect circles but not pluto. The latest news and comment on pluto the second most massive known dwarf planet in the solar system skip to main content the guardian back to home science more pluto
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.