Information from webmd on two dental health problems crooked teeth and misaligned bites. Overbites overjets and deep overbites explained an overbite is recognized by a degree of overlap of the upper and lower teeth an ideal overbite has a degree of overlap that would be about one or two millimeters and is not regarded as a malocclusion. An overbite is a common dental condition that occurs when your teeth do not match up properly it can develop in early stages of childhood due to habits such as thumb sucking pushing the tongue against the teeth or extended use of a pacifier
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.