At the frankfurt zoological societys orangutan rehabilitation center orangutans are rehabilitated and released back into the wild rescued orangutans learn how to feed and fend for themselves in the lowland rainforests of central sumatra skills they never had the chance to pick up from their mothers. Orangutans are the largest arboreal mammals and the most socially solitary of the great apes all three orangutan species bornean sumatran and the newly discovered tapanuli are critically endangered primarily due to habitat loss. Orangutans are the only great apes found in asia they spend most of their time in trees lounging or swinging from branch to branch with their long arms they are also threatened with extinction
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.