Coatbridge was the eighth largest town in scotland in 1911 old monkland parish as described in pigots cos national commercial directory 1854 this is perhaps one of the most productive and beautiful parishes in lanarkshire. Compilation of old pictures taken in coatbridge compilation of old pictures taken in coatbridge skip navigation sign in very old top gear very young jeremy clarkson and tiff needell . The history of coatbridge scotland is one of dramatic change in 1641 the parish of monklands was divided between new monkland present day airdrie and old monkland present day coatbridge drumpellier was called the grange in a charter of alexander ii in 1240
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.