Necroculture is the ideological reflection and material manifestation of this basic feature of capitalism the rule of dead capital over living labor the author argues that necroculture represents the subsumption of the world by vampire capital. Review of necroculture by charles thorpe palgrave macmillan seth cosimini abstract charles thorpes necroculture attempts to demonstrate that the variegated experiences of alienation under the technocratic culture of neoliberal capital are experiences tantamount to a culture of death. Operative mechanism which links these coercive institutions is a necroculture that systematically misidentifies the real causes of social pathologies for their solutions thereby encouraging both the destruction of social antidotes and a thirst for social poison
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.