The examined life as socrates articulated millennia ago entails looking into the root causes of my behaviors and the patterns and consequences i am piling up. Living the examined life is a gift of rare gold the accumulated logos of a life lived deeply and fully generously shared and beautifully crafted james hollis bridges profound psychological insight and practical application. I encourage each of you to try living an examined life in the apology platos socrates says the unexamined life is not worth living the grand daddy of all philosophical quotes. In conclusion when he speaks of the importance of living an examined life he is of the mind that such examination will allow one to discover an objective meaning in life this objective meaning for socrates consisted most of all in living virtuously and coming to as complete a knowledge as one can of the divine
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.