Limbo 1 lmb n pl limbos 1 often limbo roman catholic church the abode of unbaptized but innocent or righteous souls as those of infants or virtuous individuals who lived before the coming of christ 2 a condition of prolonged uncertainty or neglect management kept her promotion in limbo for months middle english from medieval latin . History and etymology for limbo noun 1 middle english from medieval latin ablative of limbus limbo from latin border noun 2 english of trinidad barbados akin to jamaican english limba to bend from english limber entry 3
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.