Although it is now familiar to most people in the area as hartley park it was once known as hartley pleasure gardens and enclosed within was a reservoir with water falls and fountains which at one time served around 15000 local properties. With hartley park covering some 6098 acres it was the authorities aim from the start that a pleasure ground should be laid out adjacent to the reservoir for the local peoples enjoyment this continued on the new area of grass with the reservoirs covering being utilised for croquet. Hartley botanica is a wholesale nursery open to the public selling fruit trees vegetables herbs outdoor ornamentals trees shrubs flowering vines japanese maples perenial flowers and more the gardens are open to the public when no events are being held
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.