Design life vs service life design life is theoretical when a product is first designed engineers can calculate how long it might last based on expected conditions uses and physical properties of the item. Design life or design period is the time from original construction to a terminal condition for a pavement structure a terminal condition refers to a state where the pavement needs reconstruction. In the design of life dembski and wells make the most powerful and comprehensive case to date for the intelligent design of life this is the book that the promoters of unintelligent evolution do not want you to read
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.