Conifers are commonly thought to be synonymous with evergreen trees which stay green through the year however not all conifers also known as softwoods remain green and with needles year round. Any of various trees or shrubs that bear cones conifers are dependent on the wind to blow pollen produced by the male cones to the female cones where seeds develop. Conifer definition is any of an order coniferales of mostly evergreen trees and shrubs having usually needle shaped or scalelike leaves and including forms such as pines with true cones and others such as yews with an arillate fruit did you know
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.