The social structure of the united kingdom has historically been highly influenced by the concept of social class which continues to affect british society today. Like it or loathe it many see the class system as a quintessential element of british life together with our obsession for tea and cake and talking about the weather. Professor mike savage from the london school of economics thinks that the traditional three class analysis is out of date so he created a new way of sorting class obsessed britain into social groups. Britain was once a class ridden society today multiculturalism and a changing economy are gradually eroding the british class system but some features of the system still remain. Media caption jill kirby class is almost totally irrelevant in modern britain elite the most privileged group in the uk distinct from the other six classes through its wealth
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.