Bookkeeping in a business firm is the basis of the firms accounting system bookkeepers are responsible for recording and classifying the accounting transactions of the business firm and techniques involving recording those transactions. Keep in mind that accounting is a much broader term than bookkeeping bookkeeping refers mainly to the record keeping aspects of accounting its essentially the process of recording all the information regarding the transactions and financial activities of a business defining bookkeeping bookkeeping is an indispensable subset of accounting. Introduction to bookkeeping and accounting free statement of participation on completion more about this course course description course content balance off ledger accounts at the end of an accounting period prepare a trial balance balance sheet and a profit and loss account
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.