The wild bactrian camel camelus ferus is a critically endangered species of camel living in parts of northern china and southern mongolia it is closely related to the bactrian camel camelus bactrianusboth are large double humped even toed ungulates native to the steppes of central asia until recently wild bactrian camels were thought to have descended from domesticated bactrian camels . The bactrian camel is critically endangered due to habitat loss the species is faced with increasing competition from domestic livestock particularly for water. The bactrian camel is better known as being the type of camel with two humps there are only two surviving species of camel remaining the single humped camels from the middle east and the bactrian double humped camel from northern asiathere are thought
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.