Nicomachean ethics by aristotle part of the internet classics archive. Nicomachean ethics is a philosophical inquiry into the nature of the good life for a human being aristotle begins the work by positing that there exists some ultimate good toward which in the final analysis all human actions ultimately aim the necessary characteristics of the ultimate good are . Nicomachean ethics 5 good judge of that subject and the man who has received an all round education is a good judge in general hence a young man is not a proper hearer of lectures on political science for he is inexperienced in the actions that occur in life but its discussions start from these and are
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.